Chicken Vegetable Wok Pan – There is probably no Chinese restaurant, which has this standard dish chicken and vegetable wok not on its menu. This simple pansy dish with chicken meat and vegetables flavored in an Asian way always tastes very fine and is easy to prepare.
Ingredients: for 2 – 3 persons
- 1 chicken breast fillet (about 200 g)
- 1.5 tbsp peanut oil or other vegetable oil
- 1 yellow peppers
- Approximately 150 fresh soybean sprouts or
- Mung bean sprouts
- 1 half thumb big piece of fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions with green portion
For the seasoning sauce for extinguishing:
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 – 5 tablespoons of water
- 1 tsp foodstuffs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 – 2 blade tips Cayenne pepper,
- Chilipulver or Sambal Oeleck from the glass
For the meat marinade:
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Some ground ginger
- Something Five Spice Powder
- A pinch of sugar
- Some lemon juice
- ½ TL foodstuffs
- In this recipe chicken vegetable wok pan is first cut the chicken breast fillet into narrow strips.
- Then put into a meat marinade, made from the above ingredients, for about 30 minutes.
For the vegetable inlay:
- Wash the yellow peppers, wash, then cut into very thin peppers.
- Wash fresh soybean sprouts in cold water, strain through a sieve and drain well.
- Wash the spring onions, approximately 4 – 5 cm long pieces, these in turn cut into slightly thinner strips.
- Ginger peel, cut into small cubes.
For the spicy sauce for extinguishing the wok:
- From the above mentioned ingredients and spices according to personal taste a strong spiced, more or less sharp sauce stir together.
- Alongside, cook rice or Chinese noodles (Mie noodles).
For the completion of the chicken and vegetable pot:
- Remove the chicken strips from the marinade and squeeze with the hand.
- Then place the meat strips on a double layer of kitchen paper to drain.
- In a wok or frying pan with a slightly higher edge, add 1.5 tbsp oil, spread out and heat the whole pan.
- Fry the chicken meat tenderly in the hot fat.
- Add the ginger, briefly smear with Wenden.
- Replace the peppers, add another one minute, while slightly lowering the temperature of the oven.
- Finally, add the bean sprouts and the spring onions to the pan and let it all together slowly with a few turns for about 2 minutes.
Stir the prepared spice sauce again and wipe the chicken and vegetable wok with it.
All the pancakes again boil again, cost and taste according to personal taste.
If desired, a few drops of dark 100% pure sesame oil or 1 tsp sesame oil can be dripped over the dish just before serving.
This gives the chicken pan the typical Chinese flavor.
Serve as a side dish with freshly cooked Basmati rice or Chinese noodles.
Lots of tips to make delicious dishes, moreover you can read on recipes full of the following enjoyment cara membuat cimol, you can learn the recipe and make it with your beloved family.