Toast cheese toast – This cooked hot salmon toast is made with few ingredients quickly and together with a salad gives a delicious little main dish with much taste. This recipe is very easy and simple, and perfect if used as a morning sarapa with your loved ones. Coupled with a fresh morning milk drink will make the dish very special and delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- Something cold milk
- 150 g smoked salmon in thin slices
- 100 g grated cheese
- 4 tsp butter (20 g)
- Parsley, cress or chives
- For the preparation of this cheese salmon toast, bake over the bark at the bread all around thinly cut off.
- Pour some cold milk into a soup plate.
- Rub the cheese, or use already grated cheese.
- Smoked salmon slices. Instead of the salmon you can also use smoked salmon trout fillet, mackerel or pork.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, insert the large baking tray from the oven directly on the middle shelf and heat it up.
- Place 2 slices of toast on both sides through the cold milk.
- A toast slice with the salmon, cover with the second bread slice. Continue until all portions are prepared in this way.
- Sprinkle the double toast with the grated cheese (Emmentaler or Gouda) and sprinkle 1 tsp small butterflasks and place them next to each other on the hot baking tray.
- At 200 ° C, bake for 10 – 12 minutes with the top / bottom heat until the cheese melts and has a delicate yellow color.
- Freshly baked from the oven with some fresh herbs such as parsley, chives or cress sprinkled, along with a salad.
Cooking is one fun activity and you need another recipe to be more expert in making other preparations, there are recipes from the meat you can see in this reading resep membuat batagor, and try to make it better.